Red Wine Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Red Wine – Standard Resveratrol Enhanced Wine Doctor Shiraz
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute till the chocolate chunks are fully dissolved. Keep an eye on this as the chocolate could burn if you keep it for longer.
- Heat milk. Add the melted chocolate to this. Let the milk boil. Make sure that you stir in the chocolate well to avoid clumps forming.
- Now add the wine.
- Your dream red wine hot chocolate drink is ready to be served. Enjoy the delightfulness of the wine and chocolate combo made in heaven.
For full recipe details go to: