Summer Berry Red Wine Spritzer
- 2-3 Strawberries stems removed and cut into half
- 4-5 Blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 parts The Wine Doctor Standard resveratrol enhanced wine Shiraz
- 1 part Soda Water
- Sprig of mint
- In a glass add a few cubes of ice, strawberries and blueberries. Add honey and lime juice and give everything a good mix.
- Add two parts red wine to the glass and stir again. Top with soda water, add a sprig of mint and your delicious Summer Berry Red Wine Spritzer is ready to be served!
- Feel free to change up the ratio of wine to carbonated soda a little. You can always increase the ratio of wine to soda to 3:1
- If you don’t like the taste of honey (though I highly recommend it), you can skip it and use Sprite instead of soda for that added sweetness
- Shiraz is a great wine to use when making this spritzer.
For full recipe details go to: