THE WORLD’S FIRST and only RESVERATROL ENHANCED WINE
The Wine Doctor label, established by the medical and wine historian Dr Phillip Norrie, also a Sydney GP, is a modern expression of this great tradition.
The Wine Doctor wines contain up to 100 times more of the powerful anti-oxidant resveratrol than is found in any other red wine.
Featured Resveratrol Products
Showing all 6 results
The Wine Doctor – Standard R.E.W (Year 2017) and Elysium Premium R.E.W (Year 2015) – 2 Bottles – 1 Bottle of each – WAS $70$65.00
or 4 payments of $16.25 with
The Wine Doctor – Elysium, Premium R.E.W – SPECIAL 3 Bottle Trial Pack – WAS $120$105.00
or 4 payments of $26.25 with
The Wine Doctor – Elysium, This is Our Premium R.E.W. – 1 Bottle SPECIAL TASTE TEST OFFER$39.00
or 4 payments of $9.75 with
The Wine Doctor – Our Best Value and most Popular Purchase of R.E.W (Year 2017) – 1 BOTTLE – SPECIAL TASTE TEST OFFER$30.00
or 4 payments of $7.50 with
The Wine Doctor – Our Most Popular R.E.W (Year 2017) – SPECIAL 3 Bottle Trial Pack – WAS $90$75.00
or 4 payments of $18.75 with
The Wine Doctor – ResElixir Our Concentrated R.E.W – 1 x 1.5 Lt Trial Pack (One Cask Lasts One Month) – WAS $99$90.00
or 4 payments of $22.50 with
Consequently, The Wine Doctor created the world’s first patented Resveratrol Enhanced Wine – R.E.W.
Resveratrol Enhanced Wine is an innovative development; our Patented Technology increases the level of Resveratrol concentration to over 100mg/L (as measured by the Australian Wine Research Institute) whilst still meeting regulatory and accepted wine industry standards. The normal Resveratrol content of wine is 1-2 mg/L for whites and 4-6 mg/L for reds.
Why Resveratrol? Because it is known for many anti-aging and health benefits!
Futhermore, research suggests that Resveratrol may help your health in the following ways:
- Help lower bad cholesterol
- Help reduce Cancer risk, Heart Disease and Strokes
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
The antioxidants in wine are not stored in the body. Therefore, regular consumption of moderate amounts of wine delivers relevant doses of Resveratrol.
Moderate consumption can be defined as ~1-2 glasses each day, with women advised to drink a little less than men.
-Bought 6 cases of it for my wedding last year and just got another case this week. Extremely drinkable.
- Reduces heart attacks and ischemic strokes
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Reduces dementia risk
- Reduces insulin resistant diabetes
- Reduces prostate cancer risk
- Reduces cancer rates in general including lung, ovarian, liver and bowel.
- May enhance effectiveness of chemotherapy whilst reducing chemotoxicity
- Significantly increases natural testosterone production
- Possesses anti-ageing properties
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Reduces Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor
- Reduces macular degeneration
- Increases bone density, reducing osteoporosis risk
- Assists with weight loss and management
- May assist in the treatment of bronchial asthma
- Reduces kidney and gall stones
- Improves kidney blood flow, reducing renal failure
- Reduces deep vein thrombosis
- Reduces common colds
- Contains many vitamins, minerals, trace elements, proteins and carbohydrates
A NATURAL GRAPE PRODUCT
In addition, Resveratrol, which occurs naturally in the grape skin to fight off pathogens such as bacteria or fungi, is best absorbed via the lining of the mouth.
Also, Resveratrol wine is also assisted by the presence of polyphenols and other naturally occurring antioxidants.
RED WINE’S ANTI-AGING MAGIC
It’s a glass of red wine a day for women and two for men, that is thanks to our Resveratrol Enhanced Wine – R.E.W.
Drinking a glass of red wine a day is one of the most important things that you can do other than not-smoking and keeping a healthy weight.
However, can you have too much of a good thing? Drinking more than recommended can have the opposite effect on your appearance and health.
Moderate consumption of Resveratrol wine can be defined as a standard bottle of wine each day, shared between two people, with women advised to drink a little less than men.
“The Essential Guide to Resveratrol and its Health Benefits”
“Wine is the thinking person’s health drink.”
Dr. Philip Norrie