Red wine is probably the best-known source of Resveratrol due to the fermentation process that turns grape juice to alcohol. When red wine is produced, grape seeds and skins ferment in the grape’s juices, which has a positive effect on the levels and availability of resveratrol.
Consequently, The Wine Doctor created the world’s first patented Resveratrol Enhanced Wine – R.E.W.
It is an innovative development; our Patented Technology increases the level of Resveratrol concentration to over 100mg/L (as measured by the Australian Wine Research Institute) whilst still meeting regulatory and accepted wine industry standards. The normal Resveratrol content of wine is 1-2 mg/L for whites and 4-6 mg/L for reds.
Why Resveratrol? Because it is known for many anti-aging and health benefits!
Futhermore, research suggests that Resveratrol may help your health in the following ways:
- Help lower bad cholesterol
- Help reduce Cancer risk, Heart Disease and Strokes
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
The antioxidants in wine are not stored in the body. Therefore, regular consumption of moderate amounts of wine delivers relevant doses of Resveratrol.
Moderate consumption can be defined as ~1-2 glasses each day, with women advised to drink a little less than men.
Now that I’ve also tasted the concentrated Resveratrol option (in the Cask) and I’m hooked on that. I don’t drink on “school nights” and this concentrated version works perfectly for me.Michelle R.
I just loved it! Smooth, a little fruity…. shared it with a friend who knows her wine, and she wanted to order a case straight away 😀Dagmar H.
Seriously – some of the best wine I have ever had – and to top it, even my wine(y) friends (who know their s%&t) say it is some of the best wine even they have had!!!Lucia G.
I have tried the Wine Doctor wines and they are amazing. You won’t go wrong plus it’s good for you.Alfie L.
Very nice wine to drink and good for us so much the better.Jenny M.
-I was one of those very people. I remember talking and saying “yeah……. all well and good but does it taste any good?
-Bought 6 cases of it for my wedding last year and just got another case this week. Extremely drinkable.
7.5 out of 10, Smooth and well balanced. I’m a hard judge…. it would have to be a Penfolds grange to get 10 outa 10Phil B.
Benefits of Resveratrol and Wine
People use resveratrol and consume wine for many anti-aging and health promoting benefits.
Furthermore, research suggests it may assist your Well Being in the following ways. *
- Reduces heart attacks and ischemic strokes
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Reduces dementia risk
- Reduces insulin resistant diabetes
- Reduces prostate cancer risk
- Reduces cancer rates in general including lung, ovarian, liver and bowel.
- May enhance effectiveness of chemotherapy whilst reducing chemotoxicity
- Significantly increases natural testosterone production
- Possesses anti-ageing properties
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Reduces Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor
- Reduces macular degeneration
- Increases bone density, reducing osteoporosis risk
- Assists with weight loss and management
- May assist in the treatment of bronchial asthma
- Reduces kidney and gall stones
- Improves kidney blood flow, reducing renal failure
- Reduces deep vein thrombosis
- Reduces common colds
- Contains many vitamins, minerals, trace elements, proteins and carbohydrates
A NATURAL GRAPE PRODUCT
One bottle of The Wine Doctor – R.E.W. (Resveratrol Enhance Wine) has Resveratrol as much as 15-20 bottles of unenhanced red wine.
In addition, Resveratrol, which occurs naturally in the grape skin to fight off pathogens such as bacteria or fungi, is best absorbed via the lining of the mouth.
Also, Resveratrol in wine is also assisted by the presence of polyphenols and other naturally occurring antioxidants.
RED WINE’S ANTI-AGING MAGIC
The latest anti-aging weapon is not an injection or a wonder cream. Moreover, it doesn’t involve any nipping or tucking either…
It’s a glass of red wine a day for women and two for men, that is thanks to our Resveratrol Enhanced Wine – R.E.W.
Drinking a glass of red wine a day is one of the most important things that you can do other than not-smoking and keeping a healthy weight.
However, can you have too much of a good thing? Drinking more than recommended can have the opposite effect on your appearance and health.
Moderate consumption can be defined as a standard bottle of wine each day, shared between two people, with women advised to drink a little less than men.